Trek Gorilla Safaris connects discerning travelers with top best travel agents who compete to customize your luxury trips. You get:
- Quality service at best value
- Authentic travel experiences
- Expert destination advice
Safari Car Hire & Rental Services in Uganda & Rwanda
At Trek Gorilla Safaris we do not only offer excellent services in tours and safaris but we also ensure that you our clients get to their destinations in full comfort and safety. We provide luxury and commercial affordable safari car hire & rental services for both business and leisure travelers in Uganda and Rwanda. Our fleet of vehicles includes 4×4 Station Wagons, 4 seat Saloon cars; 7 – 10 seat vans, 12 seat 4×4 Omni buses, 25 – 28 seat Costa buses and 50 – 60 seat coach buses. We cater for all budgets and special needs. These vehicles are all fitted with air conditioning facilities, sliding roofs, swivel seats, and plenty of leg-room for the users’ comfort. We pride in having professional drivers and guides who are very knowledgeable about the places you might want to visit in Uganda and Rwanda and who can offer detailed tour guiding on the tourist attractions including the cultures of the people you may come across. Our safari vehicles for hire are comprehensively insured and we hire them out with expert drivers. There is also the option for self-drive for those who may wish to enjoy the convenience of driving around at their own pace. However unless you have a lot of experience of driving in Africa we suggest you hire our safari cars with a driver who will be able to maneuver through the mass of vehicles during traffic jams or on bad upcountry terrain during the rainy season. It is also a requirement that a client for self-drive must have a valid international driving License and should take Personal Accident Insurance. Book for your safari car hire service in Uganda now and we shall take you just about anywhere in Uganda and Rwanda! Our Safari Vans are strictly given out with professional safari drivers who are also trained guides. They have good working knowledge of the tourist terrain in Uganda and Rwanda and are able to offer informative explanations on the tourist attractions you will come across including the lifestyles and customs of the people you will encounter on your safari. All our drivers/guides are English Speaking but at an added fee arrangements can be made to have guides who can speak other languages such as French, German, Chinese and Russian.
Our Safari Vans have a seating capacity of 5-8 people with enough luggage room inside. They also have provisional luggage racks on the top that can be used in case of extra luggage.
Safari Super Custom Vans
Our Super Custom safari vehicles have been customized for safaris. They have a capacity of 5 passengers and are ideal for long distance travel. They feature popup roofs and are air conditioned with large clear windows suitable for wild game viewing. They have a full-time 4 Wheel drive system with demonstrated capacity to perform well under challenging terrains in the remote parts of Uganda and Rwanda. They are hired out at $95 – 120 per day inclusive of driver.
We have minibuses for hire to groups of 15-20 people. These are diesel engine powered vehicles with wide windows appropriate for game viewing. They are also air conditioned. They are strictly hired out with our drivers.
If you are looking for a safari car for hire that will support large group travel, we have buses of 40-60 people and minibuses of 24 -35 seating capacity with air conditioning. These beautiful buses are very comfortable and are ideal for long distance travel on Uganda and Rwanda’s roads. They cost $150-300 per day with a driver but exclusive of fuel.
The 4×4 extended Land Cruisers are ideal for safaris and long distance travel across the varied terrains in Uganda and Rwanda. They are tour customized and can take up to 9 persons comfortably. They have adequate leg room and luggage space. Each 4×4 safari land cruiser is hired out at $150-200 per day inclusive of driver.
In this category we have vehicles for corporate and diplomat travel. These however are not customized for safaris but comfortable for private travel. These vehicles are hired out with drivers and offer classic comfort travel. Our prices range from $150-300 per day inclusive of a driver but without Fuel.
Trek Gorilla’s safari car hire & rental department has a wide range of small saloon cars for the budget conscious clients. These have a seating capacity of 3-4 people. Our prices range from $50-80 per day inclusive of a driver but without fuel. These vehicles are however recommended for smooth road surfaces. They are not ideal for upcountry tours and safaris.
Popular Uganda Safari Tour Packages
- 3 Day Kibale Chimps Tour
- 3 Day Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Private Tour
- 4 Day Gorilla Trekking & Bunyonyi Safari
- 4 Day Uganda Chimps Special
- 6 Day Uganda Wildlife & Gorilla Safari
- 5 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 5 Day Chimps & Wildlife Safari
- 5 Day Murchison Falls & Source of the Nile Adventure
- 6 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tour
- 7 Day Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 6 Day Primates Tour & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Highlights of Uganda Tour
- 8 Day Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Gorilla Tracking & Wildlife Safari
- 9 Day Primates – Wildlife – Source of the Nile Adventure
- 9 Day Uganda Highlights
- 9 Day Best of Uganda Safari
- 10 Day Incredible Uganda Tour
- 10 Day Mt Rwenzori Expedition – Central Circuit
- 10 Day Mt Rwenzori Expedition (Margherita Peak Climb)
- 11 Day Uganda Special
- 11 Day Uganda Complete Tour
- 12 Day Heart of Uganda Tour
- 12 Day Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 13 Day Uganda Exclusive Safari
- 14 Day Uganda Total
- 16 Day Incredible Uganda Tour
- 17 Day Best of Uganda
BEST TIME TO GO Gorilla Viewing: Gorilla trekking can take place at any time of year with April/May and November being wetter. However, be aware that rain occurs all year round. For general game viewing safaris, the best time to go is during the dry season (between June and September).
Uganda – Rwanda Combined Tour Packages
- 4 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorillas Tour
- 5 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorilla Special
- 5 Day Amazing Rwanda – Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda – Uganda Gorilla & Wildlife Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda – Uganda Highlights Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Discovery Tour
- 10 Day Rwanda – Uganda Magical Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife Safari
- 10 Day Uganda – Rwanda Amazing Tour
- 10 Day Uganda – Rwanda Highlights Tour
- 12 Day Best of Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 13 Day Incredible Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 12 Day Rwanda Uganda Best Tour
- 12 Day Primates & Wildlife Tour in Rwanda – Uganda
- 13 Day Uganda – Rwanda Discovery Tour
- 19 Day Best of Uganda-Rwanda Safari
- 21 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 19 Day Uganda – Rwanda Great Adventure Tour