Trek Gorilla Safaris connects discerning travelers with top best travel agents who compete to customize your luxury trips. You get:
- Quality service at best value
- Authentic travel experiences
- Expert destination advice
3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- Top on the 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour is gorilla trekking; The thrilland awesome sensation of looking into the eyes of the world’s largest living primates (mountain gorillas) in their natural habitat.
- Visiting the grave and site of Dian Fossey’s research station at Karisoketo pay homage to the legendary American zoologist who became famous for her dedication to studying and protecting endangered mountain gorillas in Rwanda.
- Enjoying the dramatic landscape of the Virunga Mountains by climbing the thrilling Karisimbi and Bisoke volcanoes and touring the beautiful crater lakes and caves in the Volcanoes National Park
Day 1: Arrive in Rwanda and transfer to Volcanoes National Park
You will be met at the Airport by our safari guide who will transfer you to the Hotel booked for you in Ruhengeri near the Volcanoes National Park. You will have lunch and in the afternoon go for a scenic drive in the park for 2 – 3 hours to view the splendid volcanic mountain landscapes and also be briefed on the rest of the 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour itinerary. You will return to your Hotel for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in the Volcanoes National Park
we start the second day of the 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour with an early breakfast after which you will be driven to the Park headquarters for a briefing at 8:30am on the rules to be observed during Gorilla tracking. You will be allocated a Gorilla family to track and guides to lead you to the Gorillas.
The tracking will be a 2-5 hour exercise after which you will transfer to the Musanze cave where you will have a unique experience of seeing different types of bats and to enjoy views of the twin lakes and wildlife attractions. You will have lunch and take a hike to Karisoke Research Centre established by Dian Fossey, an American primatologist who dedicated all her life conserving the primates. You will after being taken around this remarkable centre return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Transfer to Kigali and Departure
You will after breakfast transfer relocate to Kigali city to visit one of the Genocide memorial sites after which you will be driven to the airport for your departure flight.
That marks the end of the 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour. We wold like to wish you a safe journey home at this point.
END OF SAFARI!
The safari package includes:
- Transportation by 4 WD vehicle
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Kigali City Tour
The safari package excludes air ticket, personal travel insurance, visa fees, drinks, cigarettes, tips, souvenirs and any other items of a personal nature.
BEST TIME TO GO
Gorilla Viewing: Gorilla trekking can take place at any time of year with April/May and November being wetter. However, be aware that rain occurs all year round. For general game viewing safaris, the best time to go is during the dry season (between June and September).
Popular Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Packages
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Cultural Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Special
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Kivu Tour
- 5 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Golden Monkey Safari
- 5 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimps Tour
- 6 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimps Tour
- 7 Day Best of Rwanda Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda Highlights Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tour
- 7 Day Incredible Rwanda Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trek & Wildlife Tour
- 11 Day Rwanda Special Tour
- 13 Day Incredible Rwanda Tour
- 20 Day Rwanda Complete Tour