4 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorillas Tour
Safari (4 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorillas Tour) Highlights
- Day 1: Travel to Parc Nationale Des Volcanoes
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Pac des Volcanoes and crossing to Uganda
- Day 3: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi
- Day 4: Cross back to Rwanda, Gisozi Genocide Memorial and departure
Day 1: Travel to Parc Nationale Des Volcanoes
During 4 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorillas Tour, You will have an early breakfast and set off for Parc Nationale des Volcanoes. You will check in at the lodge of your booking, have lunch and take some rest. You will spend the rest of the day sightseeing and relaxing around the hotel till dinner time.
Up-market: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge / Gorillas Nest Lodge
Midrange: La Palme Hotel / Volcanoes Gorilla Lodge
Budget: Kinigi Guest House / Muhavura Safari Lodge
Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Pac des Volcanoes and crossing to Uganda
You will have an early breakfast and report at the Park Headquarters for a briefing on the rules to be observed during Gorilla trekking. You will be allocated a Gorilla family to track and guides to lead you to the Gorillas. The tracking will take 2-5 hours. Once found, you will spend a maximum of one hour observing the gorillas in their natural setting. After the tracking you will return to the hotel for lunch and drive to Uganda. Dinner and overnight will be at the hotel of your booking as above.
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi
You will have an early breakfast and be driven to the Park Headquarters for a briefing at 7:30am about the rules of Gorilla tracking. After the briefing, you will set off for the Gorilla hunt in the thick jungle. The jungle is very lively with rich forest sounds. The trek ranges between 2 – 8 hours and you have one hour to stay with the Gorillas once sited. In the afternoon you can opt for a community walk among the Batwa people who used to live in the Bwindi forest before it was gazetted as a National Park and learn about their life and culture as a forest people. You will have dinner and overnight at the lodge of your booking as above.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Cross back to Rwanda, Gisozi Genocide Memorial and departure
You will depart Bwindi after breakfast and cross the border to Rwanda. You will head to Kigali to pay a visit to the Gisozi Genocide Memorial Museum before transferring to the Airport for your outbound departure flight.
With Trek Gorilla Safaris, You can chose a package that will enable you to track chimps. Inquire now and know more.
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Discovery Tour
- 10 Day Rwanda – Uganda Magical Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife Safari
- 10 Day Uganda – Rwanda Highlights Tour
- 12 Day Best of Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 13 Day Incredible Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 12 Day Primates & Wildlife Tour in Rwanda – Uganda
- 13 Day Uganda – Rwanda Discovery Tour
- 19 Day Best of Uganda-Rwanda Safari
- 19 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 22 Day Uganda – Rwanda Great Adventure Tour
The safari package includes:
- Transportation in a land cruiser/super custom with pop up roof
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- 2 Gorilla trekking permits
- Genocide memorial visit
The safari package excludes air ticket, personal travel insurance, visa fees, drinks, cigarettes, tips, souvenirs and any other items of a personal nature.