Trek Gorilla Safaris connects discerning travelers with top best travel agents who compete to customize your luxury trips. You get:
- Quality service at best value
- Authentic travel experiences
- Expert destination advice
Who We Are
Trek Gorilla Safaris is a tour and travel company based in Uganda (East Africa). We specialize in planning, organizing and providing tailor-made safaris and tours in Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Our tour packages include: Gorilla Trekking Adventures, Wildlife Safaris, Bird Watching Tours, Cultural Tours, Mountaineering Adventures, Quad Biking & Cycling Tours, White Water Rafting Adventures, River & Lake Boat Cruises and more.
We guarantee our clients a personal touch right from the time we learn about your intended tour and all through the safari planning and execution. We strive to make sure that by the end of your safari, you will be feeling a part of a typical African extended family.
Birders will marvel at the colourful blend of abundance and variety of birds found nowhere else in the world. These combined with unspoiled scenic beauty and moderate climate all year round make the region a perfect holiday destination for our clients.
Adventure lovers have a wide variety of activities on offer that include fascinating water adventures on the Mighty Nile River and the mountaineering expeditions on The Rwenzori mountain ranges in Uganda. Our Boat cruises on the Magnificent Murchison falls and the Kazinga Channel are perfect for wildlife viewing at very close range.
Trek Gorilla Safaris is a dedicated team of both planners and ground crew committed not only to providing captivating safari packages but also taking care of the overall picture to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Our expertise in organizing wildlife tours and primate safaris especially Gorilla tracking chimpanzee, golden monkeys, tree climbing lions and gorilla trekking tours; and cultural safaris, is hilariously exceptional.
The long experience and professionalism has provided us with an excellent understanding of the expectations and needs of travelers when they embark on an African adventure. We are known for our flexibility in making a tour work for you.
Our tour guides are in touch with the local communities providing the necessary interface with the cultural dynamism of each unique ethnic group in the destination you are taken to which makes your safari experience truly authentic and very exciting. Attention to detail is our passion.
We believe every traveler has a unique need, budget, timing and dream; and our passion is to ensure that your safari is carefully customized to give you a thrilling experience. We professionally customize Mountain gorilla trekking packages, Chimpanzee Tracking, mountain hiking adventures, wildlife viewing tours, birding safaris and adventure expeditions.
Our emphasis is on providing you with a rewarding experience amongst the most spectacular locations in Africa including the vibrant and diverse cultures of the local people. We welcome you to join us for an experience you will live to tell!
Our online presence, our website is designed and managed by Burt Systems an online marketing and Search Engine Optimization Consultancy.
Why Uganda and Rwanda?
As described by Sir Winston Churchill; Uganda is perhaps the most suitable description for a country so endowed with the best of everything the continent has to offer packed into one small, but stunning destination. Uganda’s position in the heart of Africa and astride the Equator gives her the best climate all year round.
The beauty of Uganda is incredibly amazing. The scenery is very striking and picturesque. The ten National Parks and over thirteen Game reserves offer a rich variety of wildlife that is unrivaled in the world. Uganda boasts of housing more than half of world’s Mountain Gorillas and the highest concentration of primates in the world.
Uganda is home to the Rwenzori mountain ranges renowned for providing some of the best mountain hiking experiences in the world; spectacular wildlife, comfortable weather year-round, friendly and warm people and safe camping grounds. Uganda is also a true paradise for birders with over 1000 species of birds recorded, including the rare Shoebill Stork.
It is in Uganda that the World’s longest river “The Mighty Nile” starts its 6700km journey to the Mediterranean Sea. The Nile River is renowned for its unique rapids which rafters find very exciting. Adventure seekers have unlimited options when it comes to the Nile River that also has the best spot for stunt jumping in the whole world. Uganda is truly the Pearl of Africa!
Why Choose Trek Gorilla Safaris to organize your Adventure Holiday?
Experience, Convenience, Satisfaction Guaranteed
For over a decade, Trek Gorilla Safaris has been leading the way in Gorilla trekking and wildlife safaris in Uganda and Rwanda, pioneering new travel packages that guarantee satisfaction and qualitatively superior experience.
Professional indigenous guides
We are local travel operators, well versed with all tour destinations and activities in Uganda and Rwanda. We therefore design our tour Itineraries basing on our knowledge of the region to best suite your interests and budget.
AUTO Membership and other Associations
Trek Gorilla Safaris is a fully registered tour and travel company in Uganda and a member with the Association of Uganda Tour Operators (AUTO). We also associate with conservation organizations like Friend a Gorilla, Nature Uganda, Safaribookings.com, Uganda wildlife Authority and The Uganda Tourist Board, among others.
Safety and Comfort first
This guarantees maximum satisfaction. Prepare to immerse yourself, secure in your health and safety. Relax and enjoy the experiences of native culture and pristine wilderness environments confident of our exceptional accommodations, transportation, hygiene and security.
Bespoke Itineraries with your say
We customize our tour packages with your involvement. Our travel experts ensure that you get valuable safari experience.
Enjoy highest standards of hospitality
Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking and other tour activities like Nature walks consume a lot of energy. We understand this and make sure that your enthusiasms never get dimmed. We ensure your Gorilla safari memories last a lifetime. We never leave any stone unturned to make it happen!
Popular Uganda Safari Tour Packages
- 3 Day Kibale Chimps Tour
- 3 Day Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Private Tour
- 4 Day Gorilla Trekking & Bunyonyi Safari
- 4 Day Uganda Chimps Special
- 6 Day Uganda Wildlife & Gorilla Safari
- 5 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 5 Day Chimps & Wildlife Safari
- 5 Day Murchison Falls & Source of the Nile Adventure
- 6 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tour
- 7 Day Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 6 Day Primates Tour & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Highlights of Uganda Tour
- 8 Day Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 8 Day Gorilla Tracking & Wildlife Safari
- 9 Day Primates – Wildlife – Source of the Nile Adventure
- 9 Day Uganda Highlights
- 9 Day Best of Uganda Safari
- 10 Day Incredible Uganda Tour
- 10 Day Mt Rwenzori Expedition – Central Circuit
- 10 Day Mt Rwenzori Expedition (Margherita Peak Climb)
- 11 Day Uganda Special
- 11 Day Uganda Complete Tour
- 12 Day Heart of Uganda Tour
- 12 Day Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 13 Day Uganda Exclusive Safari
- 14 Day Uganda Total
- 16 Day Incredible Uganda Tour
- 17 Day Best of Uganda
Popular Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Packages
- 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Cultural Tour
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Special
- 4 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Kivu Tour
- 5 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Golden Monkey Safari
- 5 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimps Tour
- 6 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimps Tour
- 7 Day Best of Rwanda Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda Highlights Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tour
- 7 Day Incredible Rwanda Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trek & Wildlife Tour
- 11 Day Rwanda Special Tour
- 13 Day Incredible Rwanda Tour
- 20 Day Rwanda Complete Tour
BEST TIME TO GO
Gorilla Viewing: Gorilla trekking can take place at any time of year with April/May and November being wetter. However, be aware that rain occurs all year round. For general game viewing safaris, the best time to go is during the dry season (between June and September).
Uganda – Rwanda Combined Tour Packages
- 4 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorillas Tour
- 5 Day Rwanda-Uganda Gorilla Special
- 5 Day Amazing Rwanda – Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda – Uganda Gorilla & Wildlife Tour
- 7 Day Rwanda – Uganda Highlights Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Discovery Tour
- 10 Day Rwanda – Uganda Magical Tour
- 9 Day Rwanda – Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife Safari
- 10 Day Uganda – Rwanda Amazing Tour
- 10 Day Uganda – Rwanda Highlights Tour
- 12 Day Best of Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 13 Day Incredible Rwanda – Uganda Tour
- 12 Day Rwanda Uganda Best Tour
- 12 Day Primates & Wildlife Tour in Rwanda – Uganda
- 13 Day Uganda – Rwanda Discovery Tour
- 19 Day Best of Uganda-Rwanda Safari
- 19 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Safari
- 19 Day Uganda – Rwanda Great Adventure Tour